Monday, January 4, 2010

RESOLUTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR

TB - I will be nicer to my brother.
AP - I want to try to be on time for ballet.
GS - I will try to go to Hibachi where they cook in front of us and start a new family tradition.
AC - I want to read more.
CW - I am going to get better at hockey.
KC - I will be better at reading.
JBr - I will write books better and find more golf balls.
HP - I want to learn to write books.
JBa - I will try to learn more Czech words from a different language.
JW - I will read at night and in the morning.  I want to be a library teacher.
JM - I will try to learn my signature.
SH - I will try to be better at sports.
GM - I will do better in karate.
OS - I will be a great listener!
JL - I want to try everything that my teachers says, and I want to be better friend.
JK - I will turn off my DSI and my Wii when I am told.
RH - I will try to write better.
BL - I want to learn to write songs!
MD - I want to read  more non fiction books.
Mrs. M. - I would like to not eat too many sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment