Friday, January 7, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OUR CLASS RESOLUTIONS

I will try to eat more fruit and veggies. - Mrs. Mc.
I want to go to Okemo and try to swim for the first time in a hot tub. - VC
I am going to try to go skiing for the second time and be a better sister. - OP
I would like to get into the 2nd level of horseback riding.  - MC
I will try to be a better friend.  - BB
I want to try to be a better friend too.  - JS
I want to try to play basketball.  - APo
I would like to try a double diamond ski trail. - APe
If one of my friends is being mean to someone else, I will not follow along,
and I will show them how to be kinder. - CL
I will try not to interrupt. - JY
I will try to do a black diamond slope when I ski in Vermont. - JoW
I will try to be a better sister. - JJ
I will try to ski a double diamond in Vermont. - ML



No comments:

Post a Comment