Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year Resolutions


I can help my little brother and sister have school lessons, and be the coach for my brother’s football camp. – JB

Earn a million dollar and donate it to people who need it.  I will also grow my hair super long, and then cut it short to donate the locks to other who need it. – BC

I will give a piece of fruit or some money to homeless people in NYC. – DP

I will try to practice sports a little more and read more than 20 chapter books in a year. – CB

I will play football with my little cousin a little more. – MH

I know a little science and I want to learn more! – ACM

I will try to play a little more sports.  – MM

I will help my brother with the things that are tricky for him in school.  – AFM

I will make a fake school with my brother and help him learn more. – OS

I will pass down my too-small clothes to people who need clothes. – KP

I will help my dad crack the ice on our driveway. – CL

I will help my dad put up the ice rink and play less video games. – BB

I will stop fighting my brothers. – AK

I will say less often that my sister is annoying. – RA

No comments:

Post a Comment