Wednesday, January 4, 2012

OUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

pic courtesy of Newburyport Winter Carnival

I will try to sleep more and eat more fruit and veggies. – Mrs. Mc



I will read 5 long, chapter books! -AD


I would like to see the Raiders play somebody and I will play more football! – RA


I will try more snowboarding! – AT


I would like to see the Giants play the Patriots and do skiing better! – JK


I will help people! – AL


I will do more skiing! – BB


I will be nicer to my family! – IM


I will try to be better at karate! – SS


I want to make my sister happier by helping to put her to bed! – RS


I want to get better at Gymnastics and read all the Magic Tree House books this year! – PD


I want to read all the Magic Tree House books this year and be able to control Cinnamon, the horse! – KP


I would like to go backwards sledding on my Flying Saucer! – OS


I want to get up to 90 with my Brain Quest cards! – AM

No comments:

Post a Comment